Release Me

Release Me - J. Kenner First off, this book was HOT! Scorching, sizzling, blazing hot! I love the characters, I love the originality of the story and I love the steamy romance.The main character in this story is Nikki. She is a twenty-something former beauty queen from Texas. She has been living with the burden of being "perfect" for her mother. She was not allowed to be anything less than perfection. Nikki recently graduated from college and moved to California to start a new life where she didn't have to be so perfect. Damien is a highly successful business man. He is a retired tennis protege. He too is running from his past. Damien meets Nikki at an art gallery event and sparks fly immediately. Despite being a celebrity, Damien keeps his life private and is a highly secretive man. Damien has a proposal for Nikki. He is looking for the perfect painting to hang in his new home and he knows that Nikki can help him. She wants to give herself over to the attraction, but she is afraid of being burned."My skin already so sensitive just from his proximity, now seems like an instrument of torture, because the anticipation of his touch is simply too much to bear."Can she give herself to him? And if she does will she have anything left of herself or will she be consumed?"His grin slow and confident."Possess. Have. Hold. Enjoy. Control. Dominate. Pick your verb Ms. Fairchild. I intend to explore so very many of them"." If you are looking for a scorching romance with substance and great characters...this is your book. Great job J. Kenner. Can not wait to see what you write next!