Dream Nights with the CEO: A Secret Desires Novel (Entangled Brazen)

Dream Nights with the CEO - Kathy Lyons Dream Nights is an interesting twist on the millionaire hot boss who falls for the young up and coming girl. Wyatt is a very successful business man who is buying and renovating B&B's and making them profitable. Wyatt is all about numbers and spreadsheets. He boils everything down to numbers, including the worth of people. He has always been a bit of a loner. He is introverted in the extreme. For all of his adult life he has been an extreme workaholic. He has never really dated and the few times he has tried, it ended badly with him being called "cold". Megan was a free spirited college student working in a B&B until she met Wyatt. He taught her some hard lessons and soon she worked her way up to becoming his right hand. She is determined to make something of herself and she is learning from the best. Wyatt and Megan have maintained a strictly professional relationship for the past three years. On a business trip to St. Louis, they stay at a B&B that is rumored to be haunted. Both Wyatt and Megan start having vivid dreams. Suddenly they find themselves unable to stop thinking about their carnal dreams of each other and things get a little awkward. This was a fun and light romantic read with a slight paranormal twist. I would by no means call it a paranormal romance. A large part of the book takes place while the main characters are dreaming. I really enjoyed the sexual tension that built between Megan and Wyatt. I found his geeky side strangely enduring. I also loved the twists that the story took toward the end. (You will have to read it to see what I mean). Overall a quick and fun 4 star read. ***Copy provided by Entangled Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.***