Reckless (Thoughtless, #3) - S.C. Stephens First off, if you haven't read Thoughtless or Effortless yet, don't read this review. This series builds on itself and reading this review will spoil the series. And if you haven't yet read this series...you really should. Thoughtless is my ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK EVER! S.C. Stephens is a romance writing genius. This series is about a love triangle, a rocker starting out, and lots of angst. There is heartbreak, redemption, romance and true love. All of my favorite things.On to my thoughts about Reckless.This book was the perfect ending to the most amazing series ever. I absolutely LOVE Kellan Kyle. Kellan's childhood left feeling undeserving of love.He fell hard for Kiera when he saw what love could be. They fell fast an hard in Thoughtless at the expense of her boyfriend Denny. In Effortless, Kellan's band the D-Bags were taking off and he went off on the road. They managed to survive and now they are dealing with his rise to fame. Kiera has recently graduated from college and she is going on the road with the guys. Her sister, Anna is pregnant with the goofy bassist, Griffin's child.Kellan and Kiera have been through hell and back. They have found that they are stronger together than they are apart.“He would always want me near him. I would always be first in his eyes. We were a good match. A perfect match. Soul mates."- KieraKellan is given an amazing opportunity to record a single with a super hot starlet who has been in the business for most of her life. Sierra Sexton. She knows how to play the Hollywood game and use the paparazzi and media in her favor. She is a master manipulator.Kellan is not interested in the "game", he just wants to make good music. He doesn't want the fame, he just wants people to hear him sing. He and Kiera hop on the crazy train that is Show business.They head off to L.A. to record and start touring. Kiera and Kellan are forced to hide their relationship to protect Kiera from the public eye.As the band gets bigger and bigger, their smash hit with Sierra Seton hits the airwaves at the same time that the tabloids start covering a rumor about Kellan.Kellan and Kiera have to steal private moments together on the bus or in a hotel away from the prying eyes of the press. It takes a toll on their relationship. Kellan is forced to make some extremely difficult decisions that could end the D-Bags career just as it is taking off.They have left Seattle and home behind but the memories of their start will be with them forever. Kiera begins writing an autobiographical memoir that she plans to publish. AS she writes, she realizes how much she hurt the ones she loves the most.Kellan is the all time hottest and sweetest boyfriend on the planet. He is absolutely sexy as hell. He writes little notes to Keira to remind her even in the most trying of times, that she is his other half and that they belong together.“ You'll never know how incredible you are to me, how desperately I love you. I would do it all over again if I needed to. I'd go back to the beginning for you”- KellanThe prying eyes of the fans, the paparazzi and the press threaten to drive a wedge between this power couple. There were several O.M.G. moments and some serious nail biting moments and some "I wanna bitch slap someone" moments.This book was full of amazingly wonderful love and the trials of finding balance in life. I adored the first two in the series and this one was just as good. The ending, ahhh, the ending. I love you S.C. Stephens. The ending was P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!! Loved it!So if you haven's jumped on the D-Bags bus yet, get with it and hop on! There is a reason these books have such high ratings! They are simply amazing.“Kiera Michelle Allen, my life was empty before you stepped into it. I thought I had everything I needed, but only because I didn’t let myself want anything. And then I saw you, and you burned a hole straight through me. I have never wanted anything more in my life. And I have never been more terrified in all my life. In all my life,” he repeated.…”And then, beyond some miracle that I’ll never understand, I got to keep you, and now…I’m only just beginning to understand what it means to truly want something. Because I want so much now. I want to make you happy. I want to give you the world. I want you to be proud of me. I want to comfort you. I want you to comfort me. I want to hold you when you’re scared. I want you to hold me when I’m scared. I want to make you laugh. I want to make you blush.” Leaning in, he whispered, “I want to make you scream.”…”I want to give you a home. I want to fill it with children. I want to take care of you. I want to grow old with you. I want you by my side, every day.” … “I just want you. Do you want me too?”- KellanSo go forth and read my friends. This is a romance for the record books. If I could give six stars I would.