Turning Point - Tiffany Snow OH MY!! I LOVE this book. I love this series. Blane, again, he struggles to trust anyone! Kade is regretting his decision to not go after Kathleen in the first place. He trains her to be an investigator for the firm and inadvertently puts her in harms way again! Kathleen gets in over her head...again. Blane is trying to save her as Kade tries to get over her. All the while, Blane fails to truly open up and that could end up costing him everything. Oh, the twists that this book takes leave you reeling. I can not even believe how this book ended! Now I have to wait for the next one! (It was totally worth it though!) God how both I love and wanna smack both Blane and Kade for different reasons. Kathleen continues to be a tough as nails woman who is not afraid to stand up and do the right thing. She fights for what she believes is right and almost suffers a fate worse than death as a result. She will be likely be haunted for the rest of her life by nightmares after what she endured. Kathleen is a survivor. I can not wait to see what happens in the net installment. BRAVO! 5 Stars!***This book was given in exchange for a fair and honest review. ***