Wicked Cravings  (The Phoenix Pack, #2) - Suzanne  Wright If you read book one...you have to read this one. If you have not read book one... What the hell is wrong with you? Drop what you are doing and go read it! Suzanne Wright is an amazing author. She gives just the right balance of suspense, love, humor and hot steamy sex. Emphasis on the hot steamy sex.This book had so many quotes I don't know where to start. I wore out my highlighter on my Kindle. Some of my favorites. Don’t get me wrong, I love women and I respect them, but come on, there are just some girls you make a point to stay away from. Glory’s like a bowling ball. She gets picked up, fingered, and thrown in the gutter, and yet she still comes back.”Dominic placed his hand over his heart. “I try, I really do, but my love for her is like diarrhea—I just can’t hold it in.” Again there were groans.“You won’t be jumping into some guy’s bed, Jaime. You’ll be in mine. Oh yeah, deny it if you want, but we both know it’s going to happen. I’m getting inside that pussy. You’re going to take every inch of me, and you’re going to love it.”“You’re mine, Jaime. And you won’t let anyone else near my pussy, will you, baby?”“I am broken. And I’m a bitch.” “You’re not broken. Your wolf is traumatized, but she can heal. You are strong and caring and kind and, yes, a bitch. You’re my bitch. I’m proud that you’re mine, and I want everyone to know that.” Jaime is a wolf shifter who is part of the Phoenix pack. She has a secret that only she and her brother know. She is damaged. She knows that someday soon she will have to leave the pack to spare them from her mess of a life but until then, she stays for her brother. And for Dante. Even though Dante wouldn't giver her the time of day.Dante is the Beta male. His job is to look over the pack and make sure that there are no problems. Glory, a female from another pack has "claimed" that he is her one true mate. Dante had a brief fling with her and now he is regretting that decision. Jaime has been hinting at her interest in Dante for months. He is not interested in her. He partially bonded with a female years ago and it did not end well. Dante has given up on ever finding his one true matte. He has decided to never again allow himself to open up to another female, even if she happens to be his true mate. One day Jaime decides enough is enough and she gives up on Dante. The results are not what she expected. This book is an action packed thrill ride full of possessive Alpha males and stubborn loyal women. I loved every second of it! Seriously, if you haven't read this series...go do it now!