Cursive - Phoebe Lane Sometimes when the world becomes too overwhelming, the mind does some... unusual things to protect itself. These things can be functional in protecting the mind, but dysfunctional in the real world. Aislynn is living through a very painful time in her life. She has had a lot of pain to deal with and she hasn't been doing very well with it. Her life is a bit of a disaster and she is running from everything. Jace is a business man who has had his own set of problems to deal with. His past has left him weary of relationships. He is successful and handsome and not ready for anything serious. Ready or not, Aislynn has caught him off guard and he is falling hard and fast. But he has his own secrets that may send her running. This book is a hard one to review without giving too much away. I do not want to say too much because there were several significant twists and turns in this one that left me reeling. I absolutely fell in love with Jace. I loved Jace and Aislynn together. I loved to hate Aislynn's mother, Pam. That woman was just evil. I felt horribly for Aislynn. No one should have to grow up with a mother like that. This is one of those books that you will be thinking about for weeks. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. this book! I laughed, I cried, I cried some more and I came out of it all with that amazing warm fuzzy feeling that miracles can happen. *sigh*. If you haven't read this one, you simply must. This one could be a movie, like a seriously good movie!5 Glorious HEA stars!!!Check out this review and others at: http://johnstohbibliomaniac.wordpress.com/