The Marriage Merger (Marriage to a Billionaire, #4) - Jennifer Probst All of Julietta's sisters have found wedded bliss. Julietta has decided that she would rather focus on work and being successful running the family bakery. Her sister encourages Julietta to do the family love spell. Julietta believes this is ridiculous but does it anyway because she is lonely.Sawyer has a past and he is determined to make his future better. He doesn't let people in. Ever. Sawyer has made a life for himself and he is determined to make his hotel chain the most exclusive around. He is partnering up with several businesses and he has his sights set on La Dolce Famiglia bakeries. All he has to do is Convince Julietta to take a chance on him.Julietta instantly recognizes the chemistry between them. She is reluctant to give him a chance to get her in bed. He is not interested in anything more than a few nights. Julietta knows it is a bad idea to mix business with pleasure. Sawyer can not control himself when he is around Julietta.And Sawyer desperately LIKES to be in TOTAL CONTROL...This one was just so so for me. It had some good elements: an alpha male who is dominant in bed, hot chemistry, and a back story that makes things interesting. I didn't like how how they ended up together. (I won't share as I don't want to spoil it for you) I also didn't like that Sawyer and Julietta wouldn't acknowledge their feelings for one another. The whole marriage thing was a little weird...So, originally I was going to give this four stars but after thinking on it a few days I am downgrading it to three stars. It was ok for me, not stellar. They make choices that seem a little odd in this day and age. ***This review was given by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review. ***