Tangled - Emma Chase So this book got bumped up to the top of my TBR pile because I had to see what everyone was making such a fuss about. This book was getting lots of buzz. So I read it... in one night. I gotta say Wow! The whole book was told from the guys perspective and I still loved it. This book made me feel a bit like a voyeur. I got to see inside the mind of a womanizer, Drew. He is at the top of his game. He is young, good looking and super successful at his firm. He is the best, and he knows it. Katherine Brooks is engaged to her longtime boyfriend. She is new to town and is out for drinks with friends when Drew spots her. The guy who never dips into the same cookie jar twice, finds himself unable to get the ting he wants most. But if anyone is up to a challenge... it's Drew. Katherine is not even a little bit interested in Drew. How could she be? She's engaged. And Drew is annoying, arrogant, and a total womanizer. She finds herself wanting to smack him upside the head, but that's not what she does. Things end up getting just a li.tt.le weird around the office. This book had me laughing my butt off. I absolutely adored Drew in all his crazy arrogant messed up glory. He refuses to go down and he fights to the very end. The thing that makes this book even better, it was written by a woman. I found myself rooting for Drew and hoping he got the girl. Here are a few of my favorite highlights from my Kindle...No, I haven’t fucked her. Not that I wouldn’t love to. Trust me, if she didn’t work for me, I’d hit that harder than Mohammed Ali.- DrewI have been a naughty, naughty boy for most of my life, and this is my payback. And you know what they say about payback, right? Yep. She’s one hairy bitch.- DrewBut the Anderson thing isn’t over yet. And as I’ve said before—this, my friends, is war. I’m talking DEFCON-one, gloves-off, I’ll-knock-you-down-even-if-you-are-a-girl war.- DrewWhat’s that? Yes, I went to Catholic school. You’re surprised? You shouldn’t be. My profanity has a certain religious flavor that can only be learned through a lifetime of Catholic education. Jesus H. Christ…Goddamn it…Jesus, Mary, and Joseph…fucking Christ Almighty…holy fucking shit—and that’s just what we heard from the priests. Don’t get me started on the nuns.- Drew 5 LMAO Stars, read at your own risk (you may wet yourself).