Tucker's Fall   (Purgatory Masters, #1) - Eliza Gayle This was my first [a:Eliza Gayle|972688|Eliza Gayle|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1231218481p2/972688.jpg] book and it will not be my last. Holy hell this woman can write a hot scene. Tucker and Maggie were friends in High School. Maggie dated one of Tucker's friends. They shared one amazing kiss that neither of them have been able to forget.Over a decade later they find one another on a stormy winter night. Tucker has demons from his past that he can't seem to escape. Maggie is recovering from a recent scandal that ended her 'not so perfect' marriage. They discover that they may have had all they wanted in a partner right in front of them on that fateful night back in High School and just never knew it. Tucker is the kind of man who will stop at nothing to earn, yes earn, trust and love from Maggie. He knows what he wants and he is determined to have her. He knows they could be perfect together if she could just open up and trust him. She calls the the Dom in Tucker. Maggie has spent her adult career studying the BDSM lifestyle. Maggie has denied her submissive tendencies her whole life. Tucker rescues her after she has slid of the road on a stormy night. He shows her what she can no longer deny, she is submissive and he can take her places she has never been before. This book is HOT ! I love the chemistry between Tucker and Maggie. I love how he is sweet and kind to her and looks out for her while at the same time pushing her to open up and trust. Maggie is still reeling from her own past but she finds herself drawn to Tucker. I love the very real moments in this book and the honest and raw emotion. They try and sometimes fail to find happiness. 5 Blazing Hot Stars! Can't wait to read the next installment!***This book was given by NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.***