Enslaved - Shoshanna Evers Elisabeth is a self professed "pain slut". She is living with her current Dom who has realized that he can no longer serve as her Dom as he is interested in a man. He wants to see her happy so he sets about finding her a replacement. But Elisabeth is a bratty pain slut in need of some training. She tops from the bottom and has no idea what true submission is all about. She has been able to trust others with her body but her heart is another matter. Elisabeth wants nothing more than someone to feed her pain, or at least that's what she thinks she wants. Trevor has tried dating the traditional way in the past and ended up in a marriage where his wife was repulsed by his desires. He knows he can not go through that again and he sets his sights on a different arrangement. One where he takes in a willing sub with the possibility of something more. But what he finds is a bratty sub who gets off on pain and won't let him in. He enlists the help of his friends to help train her. Roman agrees to help but things get very complicated very quickly. I liked this book, I really wanted to love it. The story jumped about a bit and some scenes seemed to be left hanging. The dialogue was a bit stunted in parts and there could have been so much more delicious pleasure. I'm not sure what happened her as the story line has LOTS of potential and the author is a seasoned veteran. Some tweaking may be in order before release! P.S. The name of the club made me cringe! I thought about little boys in jumpers every time I read it. (WipperSnapper) ***This book was given in exchange for a fair and honest review.***