My Liege of Dark Haven - Cherise Sinclair Oh My Liege, What you do to me.... Wow, this was a hot one! Abby and Xavier.Abby is a professor at a local college who is in danger of loosing her position because she need to get published and quickly! Xavier is the owner of the local BDSM club and a super Dom with enough charisma to light up a major city. Abby decides to go undercover and get the data she needs to write an innocent little paper. What could go wrong?Abby is a young woman who is extremely intelligent. She graduated high school at 16 and was always the youngest in her group of peers. She has been dating Nathan who is into the BDSM lifestyle and encourages Abby to learn. She is highly reluctant and finds herself not trusting her partner. But she is curious and this is what brings her to Dark Haven. Xavier is an intimidating male specimen. He is all brawn and stark beauty. Abby finds herself insanely attracted to him but her insecurities plague her. Xavier has played matchmaker for others but is not in the market for love. His wife died several years prior and he has vowed never to love again. When Abby walks in trying to be brave but shaking on the inside he finds her strangely intriguing.