Beneath This Man (This Man, #2) - Jodi Ellen Malpas I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this review, but here it goes. I did not love this book, I did not like Ava and I really started to hate Jesse. Ava becomes a different person and Jesse shows more of the depths of his insecurities and his possessiveness. I love and Alpha male but Jesse is not that. He is a bully who does not think about Ava's wants or needs. He gives her "sense fucks" to get her to change her mind by withholding pleasure until she agrees to his demands. While I'm in spoiler mode, what the heck was with the "engagement fuck"? Seriously? What the heck is that about?Having said that, this book was entertaining. It was like watching a train wreck. There was a some fighting, some sex, some more fighting, some more sex, a jealous rampage, more sex, fighting, sex... you get my point. They are an explosive couple! I gave this book 3 stars. I was glued to the train wreck. To me, this is the beginning of a long abusive relationship unless they get some serious therapy! So, yes it was entertaining, no I did not love it. There were several grammatical errors. We didn't see much in the book other than fighting and sex. We did learn how old Jesse is! So if you enjoyed watching Brittney's breakdown in 2008, this book is for you!