Code Red - Amy Noelle Code red is a funny and romantic look at love at its absolute best, and at its absolute worst. The main characters Nicole has been burned by love in the past. She and her friends decide to help each other out and swear off good looking and suave men. They develop a "code red" system where any friend can call in the troops at a moments notice to save them from making a terrible mistake and falling for a player. This system works, sort of. Nicole meets Joshua at work and is instantly attracted to his amazing good looks. She is forced to work with him and fears that she will fall for him. She calls the "code red". Her friends rally around and try and save her from another huge mistake. Or is it a mistake to fall for the most amazingly romantic, charming, sweet and loyal man around?I really wanted to give this book five stars. I liked the characters, I thought the idea was original and the love was swoon worthy. The thing I did not like was the dialogue when the girls would get together. I imagine it's hard to scene where group discussion is taking place but there just wasn't enough description to set the scene. Perhaps it's just me as others didn't seem to find this a problem. Great debut from a new author. Hope to see more!4 hopelessly romantic stars!***A copy of this book was provided by NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.***