No Turning Back - Tiffany A. Snow I am reviewing this after a re-read. I forgot how much I loved this book. Kathleen is a young woman living in Indianapolis working as a runner for a prestigious law firm. One of the partners, Blane Kirk is tall and extremely handsome. Kathleen discovers the body of a neighbor who was brutally murdered. She finds herself involved in serious plot that goes much further than she or anyone could ever have imagined. This book is action packed. It's full of twists and turns that leave you wondering what in the world is going to happen next. The tension between Kathleen and Blane is steamy but she does not want t be one of his conquests. I love a book where the girl doesn't just drop her pants when a guy looks at her the right way. The heroine is strong and smart and the men around her are constantly underestimating her. I LOVE THAT! She is a combo of Daphne's good looks and Velma's brains. (Pardon the Scoobie Doo reference but this is definitely a whodunit kind of book) If you haven't read this little gem....you simply must!