Wild Card - Lora Leigh This one was hard at first. I wasn't sure I was going to continue because right off the bat the H/h are separated and her husband is presumed dead...for three years! The author does not skirt over the heartbreak that she endures believing her soul mate is dead. Damn those Irish eyes! (if you've read this you know what I am talking about, if not read it and you will) Nathan is a Navy SEAL and goes missing on a dangerous mission. He ran an auto shop in his local town and was the head mechanic there. His wife is left to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of his "death". She takes over the shop and becomes a tougher woman. Nathan undergoes his own transformation. This couple has some amazing chemistry and if you love dirty talking in bed, this book has it in spades. Nathan is a dark and demanding lover and his wife, Sabella, discovers her need to be dominated. (this is not a BDSM book). I thought the author did a god job of weaving suspense into the story line. If you are looking for a steamy romantic suspense this one delivers. 4 stars!