Redemption (The Chosen #4) - Denise Grover Swank Wow! What an ending! Denise Grover Swank has done it again! This book kept me on the edge of my seat and chewing my nails. It had been a while since I read books 1-3 so I went back and got a brief recap. There is no overlap in the books, they just take right off one after the next. In this amazing series are four immortal elements. Earth, Air, Water and Fire. They have been playing a bloody and manipulative game for centuries using mortal humans as their pawns. Finally, one of the elements decides that it is time for this to end. He sets in motion the final battle of the elements that will be a showdown to the death. Four will enter, two will remain. Emma finds herself in a serious predicament. She could be the cause of the end of the world or she could save the world and she has no idea how it will all play out. Emma finds her father. Things get very dramatic...Will and Emma continue to love one another but their love may not be enough to save them both. Emma must decide if she can trust Will. Jake begins exhibiting an unusual amount of power and attracts unwanted attention. This centuries old battle for control of the Earth is about to end in an explosive conclusion. Hold on to your hats because this is one bumpy ride! This book keeps you guessing until the very end. I was gripping my Kindle hoping to squeeze out the ending sooner. I just HAD to know how it ended and I was not disappointed. This showdown is one for the books. If you haven't read this series yet and you are a fan of Urban Fantasy, then you simply must. 5 Stars!