Maybe Baby (Baby Series, #1) - Andrea  Smith I have to admit, I judged this book by its cover. I was wrong. Oh so wrong. It took me a long time to read just because of that darn cover. (It has been revised... a few times. Much better now.) Yes, I know this was incredibly shallow of me. I am pointing this out now only because I don't want anyone else to make my mistake. This book was AMAZING! I loved the primary characters, I loved the secondary characters. There was drama, alpha possessive males, heartbreak, love and compassion. Tylar and Trey were absolutely the best. The sexual chemistry built slowly and it was absolutely perfect!Tylar is a young woman who has had to fend for herself. She doesn't remember a lot of details about growing up. She begins working at the Sinclair ranch one summer to help pay her living expenses for college. There she is a ranch hand learning about horses.Trey is a high powered attorney from Atalanta. He came in for the summer to help out and oversee the ranch while his parents tour Europe. Trey isn't looking for love or for a relationship. He finds Tylar and rescues her twice. He soon finds himself unable to stop thinking about her. Tylars past begins to unravel and Trey is there to help her pick up the pieces. She learns more than she ever wanted to know about her family. Trey and Tylar have a very rocky relationship in this book but it is well worth it in the end. So, if you are like me and have judged this book by its cover, shame on you! Go buy it and read it, you can thank me later!5 Glorious stars!P.S.I can not wait to read book two.