Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2) - Nicole Edwards Well, I have to say, I did not see that coming!! Zane is book two in the Alluring Indulgence series. I am absolutely in love with these Walker boys. There are so many of them to choose from. They are all 100% alpha male with dark hair and smoldering blue-grey eyes. We pick up book two where Kaleb left off. Zane has been brutally attacked in front of Vanessa. He barely escapes alive. Vanessa finds herself backing away from Zane. She feels responsible for his attack. Alluring Indulgence has its groundbreaking ceremony. The Walker boys are in full swing with their plan to create a club that will be unlike any other. Zane finds himself drawn to Vanessa in a way he's never been drawn to another woman. He and his best friend Beau, take Vanessa to heights she never dreamed imaginable. There are a few big reveals and OMG moments. We also get to see the set up for the next book and boy is it going to be huge! Book three... Travis. I hate to say this but I found myself wanting to skip over this book and see what happens with Travis. Don't get me wrong, this one was good, but I CAN. NOT. WAIT. for the next book. It is going to be HOT! There is a cliffhanger, it's not huge for Zane but sets up book three nicely. Overall, I gave this one four stars. The story was good the plot was good, writing good, I liked the characters. It didn't knock my socks off but it was definitely a hot one. If you are a menage fan and don't mind some m/m lovin', this is a good one for you!